Congratulations on deciding to book eyelash extensions at Live Love Lash Sydney. It’s going to change your life, I promise!
Here are some important tips how to best prepare for your lash appointment!
- Please come with no makeup. Specially without mascara and eye makeup. No makeup to remove gives us more lashing time and generally you will also have a better lash retention.
- Remove your contact lenses if you wear them. You can put them back once the lash extensions are done and keep wearing them as per normal.
- Try and avoid coffee straight before your lash appointment. Coffee can make your eyes flutter and difficult to keep your eyes closed therefore making it very hard to apply lashes.
- Have your phone out go reach and on silent. That way You can relax, have a lash nap and allow your lash artist to focus on applying the best lash set possible.
- In case you are planning to listen to a podcast durning your lash appointment, please have it ready to go.
- It’s best to use the bathroom before the lash appointment so you could be as comfortable as possible.
- Be comfortable! As you will be laying down for couple of hours wear comfortable clothes if possible. Also make sure you can adjust your hair so you won’t be laying on your ponytail.
- Think about what kind of look you are after. Have a look at Live Love Lash Sydney Instagram for some inspiration. If you are unsure, don’t worry we will explain the options and design exactly the perfect lash extensions that suit your needs.
Always reach out if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to pop in for a consultation first.
Found these tips useful, share it with your friends, and see you at your next lash appointment at Live Love Lash Sydney!
Love & Lashes,
The owner and Founder of Live Love Lash Sydney